No matter where you go in the world, something that is always remembered is those beautiful sunsets. These sunsets can be so striking that they are etched in your mind. They are something to be treasured and one of the many of God’s most precious gifts.
Hopefully before I leave this most beautiful world of ours I’ll be able to share with you some of the most beautiful sunsets that I have been able to capture. Until then I’ve searched the web and have come up with the top 10 most beautiful Adelaide sunsets. Naturally they’re about Adelaide because that is what ScenicAdelaide is all about 😉
Ten Most Beautiful Adelaide Sunsets
As I said at the beginning of the post I found, all except for one, all of these images on the net. I thought it only fair that I link to those sites in order to give them the credit that they deserve.
- WeekendNotes has a beautiful sunset at Hallet Cove as well as other beautiful sunsets.
- Mannum Falls and the Semaphore sunset can be found on Adelaide Now.
- The beautiful rural sunset in Adelaide hills was found on Travel Freak.
- The stunning Adelaide Oval sunset was found on Independent. You may well remember my Adelaide Oval post
- Strangely enough the Australian Bridal Affair hosted the Glenelg Golf Club photo.
- We can thank the Port Lincoln Times for the Lower Inman Valley shot.
- The beautiful Lyndoch sunset came from Valley Imagery.
- The Seppeltsfield vines shot is spectacular and can be found at the South Australia website. I love this image even though the sunset played second fiddle to the vines.
- Inspire has a lovely Brighton Jetty sunset. I mention the Brighton Jetty in another of my posts.
- Bush Heritage takes us bush to see the beautiful sunset at Boolcoomatta Reserve.
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, please share it with your friends and if at all possible I’d love it if you could head over to YouTube and give it the thumbs up.